At some point in their life, almost every woman will suffer some from symptoms of a busted ovarian cyst. Most of the time these cysts will be harmless and you probably will not even know you have them, for those unfortunate few people who experience cysts of a more serious nature and, in particular, cysts that rupture, it's important to have an understanding of the symptoms of a busted ovarian cyst. The first step is you need to find out just how serious your condition is, and the best way to do that is to see your doctor who will more than likely perform an ultrasound.
It is highly unlikely that you will experience a ruptured cyst, but if you do here are some of the symptoms of a busted ovarian cyst that you may experience:
• Twisting of the Ovary- May be possible, if your cyst is larger than 4cms. This condition may limit the blood supply to the ovary and could cause ovarian necrosis, which is ovarian tissue that has died.
• Irregular Menstrual Cycle- You may experience a change in your menstrual cycle, heavy bleeding, or you may even skip your period entirely. If this condition is accompanied by pain in the pelvic region, it could be a sign of ovarian cysts rupture.
• Pelvic Pain- A ruptured cyst will almost always cause pain in the pelvic region.
• Peritonitis- This condition is caused by infection from leaking cystic fluid.
• Painful Intercourse- Unfortunately this is one of the symptoms of a busted ovarian cyst.
• Bladder Problems- A ruptured cyst will affect your ability to empty your bladder completely due to increased pressure on the bladder itself.
These are a few symptoms of a busted ovarian cyst that may occur if you have a cyst that has actually ruptured.
Should a rupture actually occur, it's important to seek the help of your doctor immediately. The absolute best way to prevent an ovarian cysts rupture is to prevent the formation of the cysts in the first place. Always let the first step of your treatment be seeing your doctor, they are the only person who tell you what type of cyst that you are dealing with. Although most cysts can be painful, the good news is that, most cysts are usually relatively harmless. Normally is not necessary to take prescription drugs, and subject yourself to the various side effects, nor is it necessary to have surgery to relieve the symptoms of a busted ovarian cyst.
Luckily there are several natural methods for the treatment of the symptoms of a busted ovarian cyst that will not only address the cysts you currently have, but can also keep them from recurring in the future. Often these remedies can be easily incorporated into your everyday life-style and routine without a radical change in your life. You should increase your water and fiber intake significantly, drink some special herbal teas, and follow a special diet. There are also certain easy exercises that you can do at home as well. All of these will help relieve your pain and discomfort and will also help to prevent your cysts from returning.
To find relief for your symptoms of a busted ovarian cyst and to prevent them from ever coming back, please visit: RelieveOvarianCysts.com